Sunday, April 28, 2013

Bahasa Inggris kelas 3 SD - Latihan UTS

Posted by ibu guru at 5:32 AM
Bahasa Inggris Kelas 3 SD
Pilihlah 1 jawaban yang paling tepat!

1. Dino : Hello, my name is Dino. What's your name?
    Michelle : Hello, I'm .....................
Dino
Dona
Michelle
Michael

2. A: Where do you live?
    B: I live in ...........................
eight
fine
thank you
Bandung

3. A: How ........ are you?
    B:  I am eight years old
big
small
old
years

4. Boby: what's your name ?
    Andy: My name is Andy
    Boby: How do you spell it?
    Andy: ...........................
ei-en-way-di
ai-en-di-way
ow-en-di-way
ei-en-di-way

5. A: Hello, Good morning, students?
    B: Hello, Good ............., Miss
morning
afternoon
evening
night

6. Kinds of food is ...................
pizza
ice cream
Coffee
milk

7. I'm thirsty. I want ..............
bread
noodle
juice
chicken

8. John : Do you want orange juice, Alice?
    Alice : Yes, ..............
I do
It is
She does
I don't

9. am-I-hungry. The good sentence is ..............
am I hungry
I am hungry
hungry am I
hungry I am

10. I am hungry. I want ................
iced tea
milk
coffee
bread


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lyn Blazer

Lyn Blazer
Bahan Knit halus - last stock warna ungu IDR 39.000. SMS Pemesanan 087882923707 / Pin BB 2258520C

Mukena Batik Canting - JUMBO size

Mukena Batik Canting - JUMBO size
IDR 150.000 Pemesanan SMS 087882923707 / Pin BB 2258520C
 

Bimbingan Belajar
Online
Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea